Where does your fish come from?
Updated: Apr 6, 2019
The Brewster Fish House sources both our produce and fish from local Cape Cod purveyors whenever possible. We are committed to using only the freshest and finest ingredients that are seasonally available. Ingredients we are not able to find locally, we select highly reputable and ethical suppliers.
• Surrey Farm, Brewster, MA surrey-farms.com
• CBI Farms, Brewster, MA facebook.com/pages/Chatham-Bars-Inn-Farm
• Cape Cod Organics, Barnstable, MA capecodorganicfarm.org
• Browne Trading, Portland, ME brownetrading.com
• Cape Cod Clam & Seafood, Chatham, MA
• Chatham Fish, Chatham, MA chathamfishandlobster.com/
• Stony Island, Orleans, MA ( Oysters, Mussels & Littlenecks )
• Chefs Garden, Ohio chefs-garden.com/
• D'Artagnan, Union, NJ dartagnan.com/
• Pat LaFrieda, New York, NY lafrieda.com/